Dr-Ing. Michael Mansour
- since 02/2017 research assistant at the Institute of Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Thermodynamics at the Otto-von-Guericke-University Magdeburg
- since 02/2015 Ph.D. student at the Institute of Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Thermodynamics at the Otto-von-Guericke-University Magdeburg
- 11/2013 – 01/2015 Research and Teaching Assistant at Faculty of Engineering, Helwan University, Cairo Egypt
- 12/2009 - 11/2013 Demonstrator at Faculty of Engineering, Helwan University, Cairo, Egypt
- 2008 - 2013 Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Helwan University, Cairo, Egypt
- 2003 - 2008 Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Helwan University, Cairo, Egypt
- 1987 born in Cairo, Egypt
- Gas/Liquid Two-Phase Flows in Centrifugal Pumps
- CFD-Simulations of Liquid/Liquid Mixing in Helical Pipes
- CFD Simulations of Heat and Mass Transfer in Helical Pipes
- Liquid/Gas Two-Phase Flows in Divergent Channels
- Taylor Vortex Flow Instabilities
- M. Mansour, Z. Liu, G. Janiga, K. D. P. Nigam, K. Sundmacher, D. Thévenin and K. Zähringer. Numerical study of liquid-liquid mixing in helical pipes. Chem. Eng. Sci. 172:250-261, (2017)
- M. Jokiel, L.-M. Wagner, M. Mansour, N. M. Kaiser, K. Zähringer, G. Janiga, K. D. P. Nigam, D. Thévenin and K. Sundmacher. Measurement and simulation of mass transfer and backmixing in a two-phase helically coiled tube reactor. Chem. Eng. Sci.,in press, DOI 10.1016/j.ces.2017.01.027, (2017).
- M. Mansour, M. H. Ali, and R. M. A. El-Maksoud, “Experimental study of expansion and compression effects on the stability of Taylor vortex flow,” Fluid Dyn. Res., vol. 48, no. 4, p. 45502, (2016).
- M. Jokiel, Mansour, M., Zähringer, K., Janiga, G., Nigam, K.D.P., Thévenin, D. and Sundmacher, K., Helix reactor for gas-liquid-reactions: Characterization of mass transfer and axial dispersion, in DECHEMA Jahrestreffen Reaktionstechnik 2017, Würzburg (2017).
- M.K. Mansour, M.H. Said, and R.M. Abdel-Maksoud, Some Characteristics of Taylor Vortex Flow, Al-Azhar Engineering Twelfth International Conference, Cairo, Egypt, pp. 222-232, (2012).
A full reference list of the lab can be found under Research.
- Partial PhD Scholarship from the Egyptian Government (2015-2016)