M.Sc. Emeel Kerikous
Institut für Strömungstechnik und Thermodynamik (ISUT)
- Place of birth: Cairo, Egypt (1986)
- Since 06/16: Ph.D student at the Institute of Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Thermodynamics at the Otto-von-Guericke-University Magdeburg
- 2013: Master degree program (Mechanical Engineering), Helwan University (Egypt)
- 2008: Bachelor's degree program (Mechanical Engineering), Helwan University (Egypt)
- Hydraulic and Hydrokinetic Turbines
- Thesis: E. B. Shafik, Hybrid Valve with Variable Performance Curves., Master’s Thesis. Mechanical Power Dept., Faculty of Engineering, Helwan University, Cairo, Egypt, October 2013.
- Conference Articles: H. A. Heikal, E. B. Shafik, R. M. Abd El-Maksoud “Hybrid Valve with Variable Performance Curves.” aerospace sciences & aviation technology, ASAT-15-132-HF(2013).
- A full reference list of the lab can be found under Research
- Joint Supervision PhD Scholarship by the Egyptian Government (2016)