Dr.-Ing. Seyed Ali Hosseini
- 2016: M.Sc, Energy- Thermal Sciences, Université Paris-Saclay(CentraleSupélec), Paris, France
- Since 2016: Ph.D student at Otto von Guericke University, Magdeburg, Germany
- Since 2017: Ph.D. student in Mechanical engineering at CentraleSupélec (Université Paris-Saclay)
- Member of the “International Max Planck Research School for Analysis, Design and Optimization in Chemical and Biochemical Process Engineering” in Magdeburg
- Lattice Boltzmann method for multi-species reacting flows
- Numerical modelling of aneurysms and thrombosis
- Numerical modelling of enantiomer separation through preferential crystal growth
- Modeling combustion with detailed chemistry using Lattice Boltzmann
Starting 2003 you can find a full reference list of the lab can be found under Research
Eshghinejadfard A, Abdelsamie A, Hosseini SA, Thévenin D. Immersed boundary lattice Boltzmann simulation of turbulent channel flows in the presence of spherical particles. International Journal of Multiphase Flow. 2017 Nov 1;96:161-72.
Eshghinejadfard A, Hosseini SA, Thévenin D. Fully-resolved prolate spheroids in turbulent channel flows: A lattice Boltzmann study. AIP Advances. 2017 Sep;7(9):095007.
Hosseini SA, Eshghinejadfard A, Darabiha N, Thévenin D. Weakly compressible Lattice Boltzmann simulations of reacting flows with detailed thermo-chemical models. Computers & Mathematics with Applications. 2017 Oct 4.
Hosseini SA, Darabiha N, Thévenin D, Eshghinejadfard A. Stability limits of the single relaxation-time advection–diffusion lattice Boltzmann scheme. International Journal of Modern Physics C. 2017 Dec;28(12):1750141.
Hosseini SA, Darabiha N, Thévenin D. Mass-conserving advection–diffusion Lattice Boltzmann model for multi-species reacting flows. Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications. 2018 Jun 1;499:40-57.